Header Comment

This blog will keep you updated with what is going on with me, my new inspirations, and what is coming across my desk.
Please comment if you want to know more about what I am working on. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Two New Things

Recently my company has undergone a rebranding, and our corporate colors and product names have changed.  Due to this we were tapped by a new source, Sales.  

They asked if we could convert their product encyclopedia, their “pitch deck”, and their other materials into 8 to 12 eye catching slides.  We agreed, before finding out we had ONE DAY to turn the project in.  Needless to say, we dug in and learned a lot about a new product and how Sales pitches that product.  

I also downloaded Camtasia last week, so this will be my attempt to see if MP4s will post on my blog.  The video features sanitized versions of the slides I developed for sales. 




No comments:

Post a Comment